Being part of FEDGLOMI
We give you access not only to the theological and secular knowledge acquired by the apostles José and Keila de La Rosa, but also to the vast experience and wisdom they have accumulated over the years, in trials and errors, in their determination to obey the instructions of the Word of God and the guidance of the Holy Spirit to fulfill his call.
The Fifteen main areas contain sub sectors of competence: This organization was created to help ministers around the globe to exercise their ministries and can have broad support or program support and continuing education to carry out God’s work.
Himenaeos. Sed molestie, velit ut eleifend sollicitudin, neque orci tempor nulla, id sagittis nisi ante nec arcu. Fusce porta bibendum convallis. Morbi fringilla sollicitudin scelerisque. In pellentesque
FEDGLOMI ordains ministers and trains them in the word of God while exercising their calling.
After they are ordained ministers we will begin with a series of seminars every month for two hours.
Book publishing company that provides the opportunity to many people that are called to write books, magazines, and news
Our support makes it easy for you to interact with other fellow ministers in the United States and other
Your donation to FEDGLOMI is an act of love.
The Christian life is not lived alone. We need the gifts, the love and the forgiveness of other brothers, and they need ours. My best friends are part of the community of faith. A good part of my family is too. My best memories have one way or another to the church in between. In a lost world in which we are foreigners and pilgrims, it is of immeasurable value to have the community of faith, with those who share our longings and hate what we hate.
“Thus we, we are many, we are one body in Christ and individually members of one another,” Romans 12: 5
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Creator of everything that exist whether visible or invisible.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, whose eternal name is The Verb of God that became flesh, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, and was buried. On the third day He was resurrected, ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. He is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired infallible Word of God and the rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe that everyone that believes in Jesus Christ is saved through the shed blood of Jesus Christ which cleanses us of all our sins.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, in the reward of the saved who will enjoy God’s presence eternally, and in the eternal punishment of the lost in hell and in the lake of fire.
- We believe that God created only two and distinct sexes, male (man) and female (woman) and that gender identity was established at creation and is unchanging.
- We believe that God created men and women and equip them to enjoy sex solely within the lifelong, monogamous, heterosexual marital partnership between one man and one woman (Genesis 2:20-25; Matthew 19:4-6). Any other form of sexual activity and intimacy is fornication.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and that we must live holiness lives which is demonstrated with actions after we have been saved.
- We believe that in Jesus Christ our whole been has been redeemed; that includes the healing of our bodies, and the deliverance from poverty and all curses because now the blessing of Abraham belongs also to us the gentiles.
- We believe that Israel is God’s inheritance forever and that we must love and pray for Israel and for the restoration of Jerusalem. (Isaiah 62; Psalms 132; Romans 9-11).
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit which is evidenced by speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 1:8; 2), and in the gifts of the Spirit not just for the New Testament church but also for the believers today.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope; the soon-coming and personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the millennium when we will reign with God forever from Jerusalem.
- To develop a foundation of faith through the word of God.
- To raise up students to hear the voice of God and to walk in a lifestyle of faith.
- To affirm and develop each student’s ministry call through instruction and example.
- To provide excellence in instruction with power and anointing.
- To emphasize academics, but not at the expense of spirituality.
- To allow the Holy Spirit to speak and impart not only the knowledge of God’s Word, but also the “Spirit of God’s Word.”
- To provide the student with ministry opportunities at home and abroad.
- To promote unity in the body of Christ among all students.
- We believe that the word and the Spirit can’t be divided